- Administration for Community Living offers information for older adults, and people with disabilities.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is studying the virus worldwide and helping communities respond locally. Check the CDC’s Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pagefor news and guidance.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid has guidance for Medicare recipientsand Medicare providers.
- Corporation for National and Community Service guidance for volunteers and programs.
- Department of Labor has information for employers and workers on preparing workplaces and responding to COVID-19 in the workplace.
- Federal Student Aid has information for students, borrowers, and parents.
Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) issued guidance for public housing authorities, landlords, shelters, non-profits, grantees, and stakeholders